Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Kit

Fitting a BN sports style bodykit


I was after a kit for my S13 and decided to give Bren a ring, he happened to be


organising some S14 kits and added a couple of S13 ones so I could buy one.


I also got wide front wings and rear over arch extensions.


Having never embarked on fitting a kit the next 2 months were a period of


anticipation and dread !


when the box was delivered the chap driving the lorry declared it to be the


biggest box he'd ever delivered!



The box was opened and all the items laid out on the grass so


I could have a good look at them.





I then trial fitted the front wing and sort of got carried away, within 2 days


the kit was on and the first few coats of filler primer had been applied.


follows a series of pictures showing the progress.












Then it was off to be sprayed. A friend of a friend charged


me £80 including masking it up !!




 



Now all I need to do is get it sign written !!


SteveC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home